iNTELLECT DROPS ONE MORE PROJECT BEFORE 2021 CONCLUDES



 

Toledo, OH - Driven by precision and sound, technical hip hop ability, Ohio emcee iNTELLECT has developed into a model of consistency in the Christian rap world. As a listener, you know that you are going to be met with lyricism that is firmly rooted in the gospel of Jesus Christ. With the calendar preparing to turn over to a new year, iNTELLECT delivers a final musical offering during this holiday season. 


Ephesians began as a soundtrack meant to support a sermon series and quickly turned into one of the deepest theological endeavors that iNTELLECT has undertaken. The six-song project journeys through the themes of Paul’s epistle. 


“I didn’t see a project like this in the plan for 2021,” explains iNTELLECT. “When I was approached by my church to write some songs that coincided with the series, I really felt compelled to do it. The whole idea was to have the songs be laser-focused on the text. Nothing more, nothing less.” 


The project was produced exclusively by Iamlenflow and features fellow artists DaLomonze & Mitch Darrell (“Chosen”).  


Ephesians is available across digital music retailers beginning on December 17, 2021. Linktree 


Follow and Support iNTELLECT: Instagram | Facebook 


Project Details 


Title: Ephesians 


Artist: iNTELLECT 


Release Date: December 17, 2021 


Production: Iamlenflow 


Features: DaLomonze, Mitch Darrell 


Engineering: iNTELLECT 


Tracklist: 


Chosen ft. DaLomonze & Mitch Darrell 

Grace On My Mind 

We Are One 

It’s Worth It 

Be the Light 

Put Your Armor On 


### 


About iNTELLECT 


With a distinct flow, iNTELLECT has used his gift to spread the message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ to areas throughout the Midwest. Drawing his inspiration from the Gospel and life experience, iNTELLECT combines biblically sound doctrine with hip-hop beats. “Being that I grew up in a home with a Christian mother and an alcoholic father, my mother has been one of the most influential persons in my life. I watched how she constantly prayed for my father (who eventually came to salvation before his death) and I became a firsthand witness on how faith and prayer can change the direst of situations. I watched how she studied the Word of God and how she passionately lived the Christian life while I was growing up. Even though at times I had strayed away from the path, she always told me that God had a plan for my life. Her influence has helped me see the importance of not only living a life of integrity but also to present myself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth (2 Tim. 2:15).”


 




 


Radio Charts   Store  Join the community   His Hop Radio Podcast   playlist  


Join our team


 


 

Comments

Popular Posts